[nfb-talk] Best of Luck, Parnell

Tue Jun 12 14:51:20 UTC 2012

Today is the primary election in South Carolina! Our own Parnell Diggs is running for Congress in the 7th District there. He has steadfastly told everyone he meets about the NFB and his loyalty to it and us.  Let's all wish Parnell all the best of luck, and know it won't be just luck when the election is over, and he is the front runner. Remember, no matter how you finish, Parnell,  we are proud of your work.  Go get 'em tonight, and carry on to Congress in the fall!!

/s/

Bennett Prows