[nfb-talk] Goodwill Boycott/Fair Wages Action Alert

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Tue Jun 12 23:19:38 UTC 2012

                All:

We will be sending an action alert to all listservs tomorrow morning.  I am sending this email so that you will all be prepared to take immediate action.  The Goodwill boycott has done a tremendous job of raising the public's awareness of our Fair Wages issue.  We need to keep up the good work.  Please be sure to check your email tomorrow morning and be prepare to take the fight to the next level.

Sincerely,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Director of Strategic Communications

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages For People With Disabilities"

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)