[nfb-talk] boycotting GoodWill

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:39:26 UTC 2012

How do I explain to people I know who are not opposed to this that the
sub-minimum wage is not a special case and there is not oversight on who
gets it and who does not? Anything to back up these claims?

Sherri

Sherri Brun
flmom2006 at gmail.com

Do you use NFBF Newsline® of Florida? If not, email me and I'll sign you up!
To learn more, visit: http://www.nfb.org/audio-newspaper-service

Procrastination has it's good side. You always have something to do
tomorrow.
 NFBF Newsline® chair
www.nfbnewsline.org
E-mail:  newsline at nfbflorida.org
Vice-president National Federation of the Blind of Florida Greater Orlando
Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org
Chair Orange County Disability Advisory Board