[nfb-talk] book on blindness and religion question

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:06:18 UTC 2012

Ray,

Did you check BookShare?

Marsha

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:59 PM
To: Alicia Richards; NFB Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] book on blindness and religion question

Ah yes, that is the one.  Not on BARD yet though; and, as analog cassettes
are no longer to be had, I'd better see if I can get it on Audible or else
I'm stuck.

thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name:
barefootedray

On Jun 22, 2012, at 9:37 PM, Alicia Richards wrote:

> hi, Ray.  I believe you may be referring to a book called the Disabled
Disciple.  it was mentioned in the Braille monitor.  It's author is Dr.
Elizabeth Brown, a Federationist and theology professor from loyoala
University in Illinois.  At least if the Monitor info was correct. According
to that article, the book was published in March of 1997 by Ligouri Press.
Is that the one you mean?