[nfb-talk] Iowa Folding Scissors At Convention

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 11:37:14 UTC 2012

Good morning:  Although Iowa will not have a table in the exhibit hall this
year, our members will be moving throughout the convention facility selling
our famous stainless-steel Iowa folding scissors.  These popular little gems
are available for the modest price of $5.  Here's your chance to replace
scissors you may have lost or loaned to someone and never got them back.
They make great gifts and stocking stuffers.

We'll be in and outside the convention hall shouting our wears.  We don't
want to take any of these home, so buy, buy, buy!

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber, President
(515) 771-8348