[nfb-talk] Introduction and Request for Assistance

Randy george.randy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 02:55:18 UTC 2012

Greetings to the NFB Talk List:

My name is Randy George, and I am a recent addition to the NFB talk list.  I
am a blind professional who lives and works in Sacramento, CA.  Anyway,
enough about me.

This message is to announce that Audio Eyes, LLC, one of the nation's
premier providers of Accessible Media is currently in the running for a
$250,000 business grant, and we are asking for the support of the NFB
community.  Audio Eyes, LLC is owned, lead, and run by a primarily blind and
disabled staff, and we are committed to employing qualified blind
professionals to work in the Accessible Media industry.  Audio Eyes, LLC
specializes in Audio Description, otherwise known as video description; to
include broadcast television, feature films, as well as educational
materials for K through university level.

Please click the below link, and then click on the "Login to Vote" link.
Next search for Audio Eyes, LLC by name and vote for this cutting-edge
company. Audio Eyes, LLC is an Accessible Media provider specializing in
video description. Video description allows blind

or visually impaired viewers access to vital nonverbal information without
interrupting the natural flow or dialogue of the program. Audio Eyes, LLC is
in the running for a $250,000 small

business grant, and needs your support to win. Voting is free and only takes
seconds. Please support our great cause and help us to bring Accessible
Media

to everyone.  Thank you so much for your time!

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com/

Please repost if you feel compelled to do so!

To visit our webpage and learn more about our company, please visit:

http://www.audioeyesllc.com

Thank you again so much for your time, and my most sincere apologies if I
have sent this message to the incorrect list.

Warmest Regards,

Randy George