[nfb-talk] Help

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Wed Jun 27 15:33:53 UTC 2012

Mike,

It worked perfect!

Thank you!

Gloria Whipple

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Michael Hingson
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 07:50
To: 'NFB Talk Mailing List'; 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List'; 'Blind
Talk Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Help

Hi,

I had this exact problem.  If you can go into your internet browser directly
then Google on the message you cited.  You will find a Microsoft page with a
"fixit" program you can run which will fix the problem.

If you can't find the program contact me off list and I will figure out how
to get it to you.

Best,

Michael Hingson