[nfb-talk] Suggestion for this year's convention

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 00:25:06 UTC 2012

Contact Dr.  Maurer directly by phone at 410-659-9314 or by email
at officeofthepresident at nfb.org.  If you call by phone, press 0
for the operator and ask for Dr.  Maurer; he doesn't have an
extension.  When I asked him at our last Greater Baltimore
chapter meeting about getting in touch with him, he said he pays
more attention to the phone than email, so the phone might be
your best option.

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my BrailleNote