[nfb-talk] i.d. mate Summit Blowout Sale

Anna McClure amcclure at envisionamerica.com
Tue May 1 16:08:39 UTC 2012

This year, En-Vision America is celebrating our Sweet 16th anniversary, and
to celebrate, we are making your wishes come true with an incredibly awesome
gift!

During the months of May and June, you can get the i.d. mate Summit with
unprecedented savings and benefits: No interest and a low $80 payment for 16
months! Those are numbers that everyone can afford! If you've been waiting
to buy, now is the time to do it!

To take advantage of this limited time offer, just call 800-890-1180 to
place your order. Be sure to mention coupon code "Summit Savings" and as an
added bonus, you'll also receive free shipping and free database updates for
life!

This is a blowout special - and only available while supplies last. We will
be introducing a new i.d. mate product later this summer, and we need to
make some room on the shelves. You will not find a better deal anywhere
else, and this amazing payment plan will not be available for the new unit.

Call 800-890-1180 today and ask for your "Summit Savings"!

cid:031294115 at 26022010-1C3E

1845 W. Hovey Ave.

Normal, IL 61761

800-890-1180 phone