[nfb-talk] Paul's rosary hour and funeral

Gloria Whipple ladygloria at webband.com
Wed May 2 13:01:15 UTC 2012

Hello nfb friends,

Just want to let you all know when Paul's rosary and funeral was going to
be.

The rosary hour will be May 8th at 7:00 pm. to 8:00 pm. and the funeral will
be May 9th at 11:00 am. They will be held at St. Pats catholic church.

The address is:

St. Patrick parish

N. 5021 Nelson St.

Spokane, WA

I know you all will not be able to make it due to the long distance from
where you are to Spokane, but I just wanted to include you all.  I guess
this is the only way I can thank you all for all of your thoughts, prayers,
support, and all of your kind words.

Thank you all and God bless.

Gloria Whipple