[nfb-talk] [Blindtlk] National Federation of the Blind Applauds New Jersey Ruling for Braille instruction to a Blind child.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:51:23 UTC 2012

Hello Humberto,

Your link somehow got messed with, as it appeared with words missing and a
couple line breaks. Seeing as all of the people who have replied to this
email have said that the link was broken, it looks like it wasn't just me
who saw this bad link. I have also forwarded the press release to all of the
lists you have sent the link to, so I would encourage anyone who wants to
read this press release to see my email with the subject FW: National
Federation of the Blind applauds New Jersey ruling regarding Braille
instruction for blind child. This email has the entire text of the press
release in the message body.

If you have deleted this email or it somehow hasn't come to you, I would go
to www.nfb.org and look at the What's New heading under the home page. A
link to the press release should be there.

Thanks and hope this helps,

Chris