[nfb-talk] #o.t: I'm collecting responses to give to the free conference call people to improve their accessibility to the services they offer.

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:57:08 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,

You might want to contact Darian Smith at dsmithnfb at gmail.com. He's the
chair of the membership committee for the National Association of Blind
Students (NABS,) which is a division of the NFB. I know the membership
committee has been using Free Conference Call for the NABS conference calls
for some time now, and Darian might have some experience with the
accessibility of their Web site.

Hope this helps,

Chris