[nfb-talk] Microwaves

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 25 02:42:16 UTC 2012

That I don't know.  I just know the Research It feature worked and I could
read the detailed product descriptions on the Amazon site.  That's one of
the reasons I am intimidated by on line shoand it is difficult to be
courageous when you expect a certain amount of failure you would not have if
vision were available.  It's like constantly facing Pork Chop Hill.  For
those who don't know, that's the location that changed hands frequently
during the Korean War and became very frustrating to the Allied troops.

Bill

pping.  There is no way to know what to expect