[nfb-talk] Contact for Clearwater Florida Chapter

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 25 17:50:19 UTC 2012

Good morning everyone,

    We need to contact the president of the Clearwater Chapter of the NFB of
Florida. If someone could send us contact information for this person it
would be very much appreciated. I checked: http://www.nfbflorida.org for
this information but did not see a listing for this chapter. I know that the
NFBF Web Site has not been updated in a while. Assuming it still exists if
someone in Florida could help us connect with the Clearwater Chapter
President that will be very much appreciated. All the best.

 Peter Donahue

 “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper.”
Isaiah 54:17

 “While for our princes they prepare
In caverns deep a burning snare,
He shot from heaven a piercing ray,