[nfb-talk] Meet the Blind Month: Pedestrian safety

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Oct 6 16:02:42 UTC 2012

Great.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 "Speaking with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog, 2011.
Please visit http://www.herodogawards.org to participate in the 2012
American Humane Association Hero Dog Awards contest and to learn about the
American Humane Association.

To purchase your own portrait of Roselle painted by the world's foremost
animal artist, Ron Burns, please visit http://www.ronburns.com/roselle

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com