[nfb-talk] I Will Never Ever Live Without My Cane

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 03:58:35 UTC 2013

I love that song, and loved the parody. I wish/wonder if these high
school kids could join the NFB? I'll bet they'd love their canes even
more if they used the NFB canes. But, I'm so glad they enjoy using
their canes at such a young age.
I've been totally blind my entire life but really never really enjoyed
using a cane until I got my first NFB cane about three years ago.