[nfb-talk] stop lobbyists from scuttling accessible TV equipment

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Aug 6 03:38:14 UTC 2013

Ashley is correct.  In fact, they still make vinyl records.  You can still get turntables to play them on too.  I ought to know, I have one which I bought back in 2008.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!