[nfb-talk] question regarding mortgage loan

Sean Paul newsandtraffic at aol.com
Wed Aug 7 20:51:05 UTC 2013

Basicly the answer which I got from Mortgage underwriter, if you'd not
disclosed that you had a disability & didn't expect that SSDI income to be
considered for your mortgage loan. Then, no, they couldn't have asked you if
you were disabled. However, since you did disclose that you were by having
your SSDI considered as part of your income, they can then ask about your
disability & how long you expect to have this disability & how long you
expect that income from SSDI to continue.