[nfb-talk] question regarding mortgage loan

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 21:03:55 UTC 2013

Hello,
I thought when I read it earlier, she was receiving ssi, I
receive ssdi as my wife does too.
They had to receive letters from Social Security as did they from
my employer, to verify income, if you were working full time,
they would verify that income from your employer.
It is standard procedure.
They want to make sure you will have the funds to pay back the
loan, and that you will be steady in your finances.

Robert Stigile
phone: 818-381-9568
e-mail: rstigile at gmail.com
Skype: robertstigile1