[nfb-talk] Could you help me distribute this survey?

Makkawy, Amin amakkawy at uncc.edu
Thu Dec 19 14:55:25 UTC 2013

My name is Amin Makkawy. I am a graduate student at the University of
North Carolina Charlotte. I am currently conducting research
regarding the experience of visually impaired/blind teleworkers. As
part of this project I am distributing the following e-mail that
contains a link to an online survey. Amy  Buresh of the Nebraska
chapter of the NFB recommended that I ask you to distribute this to
the membership of the NFB (or any one you might know who would be
interested). Who does not want a chance to win one of three $30
Amazon.com gift cards! Thank you so much for helping me out with my
research! I would love to present my results at convention sometime.

Respectfully,

Amin Makkawy