[nfb-talk] Trouble with my Macbook Pro!

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 08:54:23 UTC 2013

1.  try a disk repair.  In the utilities.  Next, reset the machine.

ONly thing I can thing of.  Oh, how are you trying to open ITunes?  IF going from the doc, press return to open an app.  IF going from the apps folder, use cmd+o.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!