[nfb-talk] Maine Fundraiser

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 16 22:24:32 UTC 2013

Please read and pass on.  Thank you.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.
From: Mark Tardif
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 12:07 PM
To: Louise Tardif
Cc: Sherri
Subject: Fw: Message from the President!
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.
From: Leon Proctor Jr
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 10:49 AM
To: Faith Armstrong ; Richard Bubier ; Bobbi LaChance Bubier ; Heath Clavin ; Judy Cusson ; Roger R Cusson ; Carol Dennis ; Jack Desjardins ; diane403bill at gmail.com ; Patricia C. Estes ; Skip Estes ; Cindy Farington ; Megan Freitas ; John Grooms ; George Haley ; Tina J. Hubley ; Anthony Iovaine ; Jess Lemay ; Bert Lummus ; Leanne Nelson ; Robert Newman ; Hope Paulos ; Suzanne Eva Proctor ; Paul Puiia ; sdcarver at maineline.net ; Mark Sinclair ; Jessica Sobey ; Mark Tardif ; Kelly and Tom Freitas ; Donna J Trombley ; David VanWickler Jr ; Julie Warrington ; Walter Woitasek
Subject: Message from the President!
Good morning Federationist of Maine!
This week has been a fantastic week for the National Federation of the Blind! Alot of hard work has been done but only the beginning. Roger Cusson and I have been here and representing Maine. It has been a blast as well as motivating to the work that we truly do. We presented three bills this year and actually have some great ground on all of them from all the states around this great nation of ours. The voices of the blind have been heard and with that said we will not go backwards! On our up coming board and Light house at large conference calls you will hear much more about the successes we have had this week. So when you members see the invatation go out to the Light House at Large chapter conference call "DO NOT MISS IT!" It will be fun packed with great stuff. We are headed back today and will be prepared to have a great call this evening. Take care to all of you God Bless and keep up the great work that you are all doing!

P.S. We are running a fundraiser all this month and trying to raise money for our affiliate and the programs we need to support. Even if you do not have any money to contribute please spread the work to your friends, co-workers, family members and who ever else you can reach out to! This is very important to do for a couple of reasons. 1. Those people in your community will get to know who you are as well as know that NFB is here in Maine and getting stronger. 2. The people you connect with also have a wide vast of connections as well so ask them to spread the word as well. Ask them to check out our fundraiser on our website
www.nfb-me.org/ They can check what we are all about as well as contribute to our great cause! Thank you all and have a fantastic rest of the Day!
Leon Proctor Jr
President of the
NFB of Maine
www.nfb-me.org/
"Together changing what it means to be blind in Maine"
"Vision is not a requirement for success"
No virus found in this message.