[nfb-talk] Hebrew U scientists help blind 'see 'by activatingtheir visual brain cortex

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jan 11 23:11:22 UTC 2013

Me, I wouldn't count on the Google car.  I'm looking for more success from our own efforts in that direction.  Keep in mind that Google wants the car to drive itself:  We, on the other hand, want to drive the car-big difference.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!