[nfb-talk] Test

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 15:12:01 UTC 2013

Hi Chris, I use All Football to watch my football. I use Hockey Radio to
watch my Detroit Red Wings and the Pittsburgh Penguins. I also have the app
for the Detroit Red Wings, the app for the Pittsburgh Penguins, the app for
the Baltimore Ravens and All Hockey which is a news feed app that covers the
National Hockey League, college hockey and the miner hockey leagues but
doesn't show live hockey games. That's why I have the Hockey Radio app. I
also use Serry to look up the schedule for the NFL and the NHL and the
scores of games that I have missed. What apps do you use for your sports?
Kendra