[nfb-talk] slightly confused here

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 16:05:32 UTC 2013

I'd guess so. I wonder if the left out group formed their own group to
advocate for state issues only or something like that.
In VA, we have a cross disability group for state issues but I don't know
how involved nfb is in it if any. I know a few dual hearing/vision impaired
people are involved in it.

Well, glad Montana is still with us.