[nfb-talk] Iowa Scissors

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 15 14:23:18 UTC 2013

 I wanted to get some more, but only heard one person, selling them and missed the person.  I do not think they were selling them at the table, but outside the hall for session.
Guess you could look up the Iowa state president, on the NFB site and see if there are any left.  Maybe others on this list might be interested.  I do know, the price went up, to $8.00.

Terry P.