[nfb-talk] Announcement: FTC's Identity Theft Program forthe Blind and Visually Impaired

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 18 06:50:39 UTC 2013

This is a good point. We don't need special forums but they need to present
special forums so they can feel and look good about attempting to do
outreach to the blind. After all someone's job may depend on reaching these
blind people who might not be able to protect themselves from identity
theft.
Chuck