[nfb-talk] braille displays

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Sat Jun 1 11:12:02 UTC 2013

Hi!
I don't have one yet, but I want the Focus Forty Blue.
It is a forty cell display, and it has a keyboard with it, so that I could put it on an IPad, and use it to take notes in college, and also, (since I'm a minister,) I can download the Bible on the IPad, shut voice-over up, and just use that Braille display to preach from.
Blessings, Joshua