[nfb-talk] [nfbwatlk] Blind Federation Slams Captcha Security, BBC News, June 3, 2013

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jun 4 13:46:41 UTC 2013

Hi Ashley;

My name is Terry Powers and I work for the National Institute of Health which is under Health and Human Services.  I have gotten my assistance through DOORS and CAP.  In the last year, I have found other blind people, working at NIH and one is mentoring me.  I have a great, caring, tech person.  Things have improved, in the last few years.  I have been there for over 27 years.

Terry Powers
Terry.powers at nih.gov