[nfb-talk] Honoring our NFB legends!

Joshua Lester JLester8462 at pccua.edu
Fri Jun 7 23:10:06 UTC 2013

Hi all!
I'm kind of frustrated with the NFB's leadership here lately!
I've suggested numerous times, via E-Mail, to Dr. Maurer and others, that we should give our legends time to talk to us at convention!
We've heard from Maurer, Schroder, Mrs. Jernigan, Mrs. McGeorge, and others, but there's one that has never gotten the floor!
I think it's about time that we allow Dr. Nemeth to address the convention!
If he's able to attend this year, I think it would be a wise decision, due to his age, and the fact that, (Heaven forbid,) he may leave this life soon!
I know the agenda's already planned out, but I'd urge those of you that are going, to talk to Dr. Maurer and Dr. Schroder again, and ask them to set some time aside for Dr. Nemeth to speak!
Thanks, Joshua