[nfb-talk] Jimmy Kimmel Video--Blind Ref

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Jun 17 17:01:13 UTC 2013

Even without being able to see the video, I can guess that it is most likely supposed to bill itself as a heart warming story but is anything but.  Past rediculous.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!