[nfb-talk] Iowa Scissors At NFB Convention

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 01:18:34 UTC 2013

For many years, it has been the tradition of the National Federation of the
Blind of Iowa to sell our famous Iowa Stainless-steel folding scissors at
the convention of the National Federation of the Blind.  These nifty little
gems are great stocking-stuffers, thank-you gifts and handy to carry in your
pocket or purse.

Once again,  we will come to convention with these wonderful scissors.  This
year, after having absorbed as many price-increases as possible, we will be
selling our scissors for only $8 per pair.  Even though the price has gone
up, the  high-quality and value remains the same.

See one of our affiliate members as we roam the halls of the hotel and help
to support the programs of the National Federation of the Blind of Iowa.
The sale of these scissors help to fund people who wish to come to the NFB
convention.

Cordially,

Michael D. Barber, President