[nfb-talk] APPLICATION FOR LOAN

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Thu Mar 7 22:34:06 UTC 2013

All:

Let us have done with deluded thinking. We are a very small market and, therefore, what we do or do not do will have a negligible effect upon the general market. Apple emphasized accessibility in order not to lose out on the Massachusetts education market. What we buy or don't buy or what rehab has in disposable income will ultimately have little to do with what adaptive technology sellers will charge for their wares.

We are a drop in the bucket. That's part of being a minority.

Mike Freeman
sent from my iPhone