[nfb-talk] NFBP Convention Streaming

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Nov 2 21:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

We interrupt this special announcement to bring you our program. No, wait…scratch that.

The NFB of PA annual convention will be upon us soon. Very soon, in act, starting on Friday, November 8th. We are planning to stream it, so please feel free to tune in. Unless something goes terribly wrong with either the hotel audio equipment or inadequate Internet availability, expect Saturday sessions and banquet to be streamed, and perhaps some of Friday’s festivities as well, though no guarantees on those. All streaming can be heard here:

http://uk3-vn.mixstream.net:8144

Hope to see those of you there that’s coming, and those of you that’s not coming, look forward to y’all tuning in.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY