[nfb-talk] Stupidity running amuck on the Colbert Report!

Michael Hingson Mike at michaelhingson.com
Sun Nov 17 23:27:01 UTC 2013

Oh it can be discussed, but emotion needs to go away.

I am not sure why there need be two camps anyway.  Dogs and canes both work,
just like PCs and MACs.  Which computer is better?  That debate will exist
for a long time, unless a quantum computer comes along.  The fact is both
work and it is a matter of choice, preference, and practicality.

People need to get over the debate.

Best,

Michael Hingson