[nfb-talk] Maine State Convention

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 2 21:33:42 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I would like to extend a cordial invitation to everyone to attend the Maine state convention the weekend of Friday, October 25 through Sunday, October 27.  This will take place at the Fireside Inn, 1777 Washington Street, Auburn, Maine.  Their phone number for reservations is 207-777-1777.  Room rates are $84 per night plus tax.  The theme of the convention is “Dare to Dream.”  Gary Wunder will be our national representative.  Registration is $30, dues should you decide to join our affiliate are $5.  Please come share this convention with our small, but mighty affiliate.  Thank you and write me off-list should you have any questions at markspark at roadrunner.com.  Take care.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.