[nfb-talk] Technology accessibility, recent healthcare.gov rollout

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 23 22:49:06 UTC 2013

Well, I don't know if it has blindness specific issues.

I was using this example to illustrate that the public might not be fully
aware of our issues, but may now if educated have a clearer window on how
the issues we face can be just as frustrating.  Now might be an opportune
time for more awareness while the public's mind is focused.

Bill Outman