[nfb-talk] My Favorite Christmas memories

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 00:55:26 UTC 2014

I'll never forget Christmas of 1993.
That year, I opened my present, and there was something I had been
shown at preschool.
That was the Perkins Braille writer that I still possess today.
That was one of the best gifts I ever received, because the division
of services for the blind of Arkansas wouldn't get the Braille writer
at the time because they couldn't pay for it.
Thank God for the Lions club for purchasing that for me that Christmas.