[nfb-talk] New Contact Information

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:28:01 UTC 2014

Hi:  I am sorry to see you retiring from the National Federation of the
Blind, but I understand your decision.  Your retirement will most surely
leave a huge hole at the National Office which won't be easily filled.

Over the years, you've been a huge help and an inspiration to me as an NFB
member and as a state president.  For that I thank you very much.

All the best to you and Harold!

Best,

Michael Barber