[nfb-talk] Merry Christmas from the Nusbaum Family!

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Dec 25 04:59:03 UTC 2014

Merry Christmas

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Nusbaum via nfb-talk
Sent: Wednesday, December 24, 2014 9:02 PM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list ; Maryland
Association of Blind Students Mailing List ; Blind Talk Mailing List ; NFB
Talk Mailing List ; NFB of Maryland e-mail list ; NFB of Maryland Baltimore
Chapter Discussion List ; Maryland Parents of Blind Children List
Subject: [nfb-talk] Merry Christmas from the Nusbaum Family!

Dear Friends:

Before our church service begins and I neglect to send this out, I would
like to wish everyone in my Federation family a very merry Christmas! May
this season be filled with joy, time spent with family and many blessings.
Each day I thank God for the National Federation of the Blind and for what
all of you have done so that I may live the life I want. May 2015 bring new
progress in our journey toward first-class citizenship. From Kansas City,
where my family is currently gathered, Merry Christmas to everyone in the
Federation family, wherever you may be!

Chris Nusbaum