[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 1 23:55:33 UTC 2014

I do keep sleep hours that are sometimes rather strange:  but, I hold with Mike and the other skeptiks here whehter or not this is a good thing.  Frankly, I am very doubtful.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!