[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

Karen Rose rosekm at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 00:21:59 UTC 2014

Have you seen any studies that attempt to understand why some totally blind people have this condition and others do not. I have been totally blind since birth and have never had any problem whatsoever sleeping. Smile. However I have eight fully cited client who seems to exhibit all of the sock of this condition. Karen

Sent from my iPhone