[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Feb 2 00:22:33 UTC 2014

Actually, there were some studies (using sighted people) during the 1970's
that kept all in controlled environments for months at a time with no clue
as to time of day and they seemed to show that, if left to itself, the
free-running human biological clock ran at about 25 hours rather than the 24
we would expect. However, the control conditions were much more severe than
I suspect Vanda's studies are.

Mike