[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drug aimed at totally blind population

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 2 10:32:17 UTC 2014

this sleep wake disorder also known as circadian sleep disorder has been
around for many years and has affected many people. I first became aware of
it in the 1970s when my secretary at the time found an early research
article about it. Considering the number of blind people 80,000 is probably
not a high estimate and shouldn't be alarming. AS you said the copany has
been totally above board in its research and marketing activities. I think
that there was a headline this week that the FDA approved this drug for
public use.
Chuck