[nfb-talk] A little concerned about this new drugaimedat totally blind population

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 2 10:54:51 UTC 2014

the experience that I had with the sleep lab was very positive. It would
have been fun to return for further study as I found the process
fascinating. I think that having to deviate from my normal routine was more
disconcerting and it was strange to not have cats sleeping on top of me when
doing the study. I was up and down several times during the study and I felt
bad having to bother the tech to come and disconnect electrodes when I had
to the bath room on several occasions during the study.
Chuck