[nfb-talk] Media Player

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 06:17:11 UTC 2014

Wow!
Another one from the Arkansas group joining our list!
Awesome!
Welcome!
As to the Mac, it's the only computer with accessibility to the blind built in.
All I had to do was plug it in, turn it on and when I hit Command F5,
Voiceover came on, and I was good to go!
It's much faster than Windows, and you can get more done with it!
I'll never go back.
Also, Quicktime and ITunes are much better than WMP any day!
They don't buffer near as much!
Blessings, Joshua