[nfb-talk] New IPhone

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 5 02:27:02 UTC 2014

Well, folks, I have done it, leaped into the 21st century with reckless abandon.  I have ordered a 5C iPhone through Verizon, my cell carrier.  Immediately after doing it, I spoke with a good friend of mine in the Florida affiliate, and we were both convinced that I had lost my mind.  I was like the man coming out of a drunken blackout after a drinking spree, and when he is told what he did, he says something like, “I bought what?”  And to top it off I have a perfectly good phone which I have been using for at least the last 3 years, maybe longer.  Normally I have to be dragged kicking and screaming into new technology, but here I go, into the cold, forbidding waters of IPhone territory.  It should get here in a couple of days.  Do we have an IPhone users list among our many list servs?  I also understand there is a regular conference meeting of IPhone users.  When is the next one, and may I participate?  Thank you.
Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.