[nfb-talk] future of the NFB

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 03:18:37 UTC 2014

Michael, I know you're partial to the ACB, but you're welcome to stay
here and give us another perspective on things.
The main problem I had with the ACB was their lack of support for our
Fair Wages bill, but now your current president, (Kim Charleson,) is
working with us.
I'm proud of her for stepping across the aisle, because the guy before
her was not a good president.
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com