[nfb-talk] Ideas up to speed? and defending myself

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 16:14:47 UTC 2014

Okay,  in the first place, you can get rid of the group therapy.  Why?  Simple.  Group therapy assumes that the blind are inferior and need therapy because of blindness.  We don't.  To me, it sounds like maybe you might want to look to see if there's an organization like the NFB where you are.  Look hard enough, and I dare say you'll find some who think as we do here.  Get together with them and form an asociation so that way all of y'all can move forward together.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!