[nfb-talk] If it's not group therapy then what is it called? andother ideas

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 18:05:19 UTC 2014

The only "group therapy used is that which everyone else uses, learn by
example! Also, teach others by example. In my oppinion, blind folks doing
things no matter what they are is setting examples. That's why my post last
night was so long! I'm just an average blind dude with a family. To some, I
maybe sounded like bragging but the intent was to show you what even us
aqverage dudes get up to! And, if we don't know how some blind folks do
something, we usually can find a blind person who has done it! We have blind
preachers, scientists, lawyers carpenters and just about anything else you
can imagine anyone else doing a blind person has probably done it!